- YSRCP cadre hold bike rally in Kakinada in support of Chalamalashetty Sunil
- YSRCP cadre receives CMRF funds
- TDP calls for success of Ra Kadali Ra meeting in Penukonda tomorrow
- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
- Bhatti Vikramarka lays foundation stone for BT Road in Rompimalla, emphasises on govt's initiatives
Siddipet Police to participate in Haritha Haram; to plant 3,000 saplings at Madina Mosque
Siddipet Police on Wednesday decided to launch the Telangana Haritha Haram programme in Gajwel town by planting 3,000 saplings at a time at Madina Mosque
Siddipet Police on Wednesday decided to launch the Telangana Haritha Haram programme in Gajwel town by planting 3,000 saplings at a time at Madina Mosque.
The police officials have adopted the Mosque to improve the greenery on its premises where they will be planting the saplings.
Speaking in this regard, Commissioner of Police, D Joel Davis said that the plantation drive will begin once Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao’s programme is completed.
Police officials from Hyderabad also will be participating in the programme.