Top

Man dies as mobile phone explodes

Man dies as mobile phone explodes
Highlights

In a bizarre incident, a cellphone kept for charging exploded killing a person The incident occurred in Vagupalli village of Kanigiri in Prakasam...

Prakasam: In a bizarre incident, a cellphone kept for charging exploded killing a person. The incident occurred in Vagupalli village of Kanigiri in Prakasam district on Monday night.

According to the police, 31-year-old Mastan Reddy, a physically disabled person, pluggedin the phone for charging and kept the piece on his chest while sleeping. At around 9 PM, the phone exploded killing Mastan on the spot. The neighbours who found smoke and the smell of plastic burning coming from Mastan’s house, rushed in to find Mastan dead. They saw burn marks on his chest.

Locals said that there was a short circuit on Monday evening, due to which several phones, TVs and electric bulbs were damaged. The police are investigating.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories