- Daily Forex Rates (30-09-2023)
- Controversy Surrounds Karnataka Government's move to collect RTI workers info
- Celebrity-inspired co-ord sets for this festive season
- Pontiff, ministers received life threatening letter
- Farmers in Bagalakote District Construct Barrel Bridge Across Krishna River
- Natural remedies to reduce hair growth on the upper lip
- Innovative Technology for Sustainability in Coffee Production
- ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’ advance bookings to be opened from this date
- Indian shooters record best-ever medals haul
- ‘Ustaad Bhagat Singh’ shooting update: Intense schedule wrapped up
Hyderabad: Eight arrested for duping youth over government jobs
Eight persons were arrested for duping several unemployed youth by promising them government jobs The Task Force officials seized Rs 24 lakh and fake appointment letters
Eight persons were arrested for duping several unemployed youth by promising them government jobs. The Task Force officials seized Rs 24 lakh and fake appointment letters.
The accused have been identified as Pitla Dathadri, M Shiva Reddy, Y Veeresham, V Gangadhar, K Rajesh, A Swamy, M Kranthi Kumar and M Srikanth. Another accused P Padma Reddy is absconding. Sources reveal that the gang had duped over 150 persons till date.
The gang demanded money between Rs 10 lakh to Rs 25 lakh in exchange of jobs such as Commercial Tex Department Clerk, Pointmen, Attender, Ticket Collector in Railways, Clerks, Attenders, Junior Assistant in Revenue, Secretariat, Education, TS TRANSCO, High Court, GHMC and other sectors.
The Hyderabad police informed that the victims were sent fake appointment letters from fake Gmail accounts and they were taken to Durgapur, Asansol, Khurda, Odisha, WB on the pretext of training.
However, after collecting the money, they would abscond.