- Salman Khan-hosted ‘Bigg Boss 17’ theme ‘Dil, Dimaag aur Dimaag’ decoded
- 'Roadies' contestant Joginder sleeps in Rhea gang's tent after listening to ghost stories
- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
Providential escape for Minister Kalva Srinivasulu
Anantapur Minister Kalva Srinivasulu had a providential escape when his car rammed into a roadside culvert near Kaluvapalli of Beluguppa mandal in Anantapur district on Friday
Anantapur: Minister Kalva Srinivasulu had a providential escape when his car rammed into a roadside culvert near Kaluvapalli of Beluguppa mandal in Anantapur district on Friday.
The car driver, who tried to avoid an oncoming vehicle, veered towards the roadside and hit the culvert. Anantapur ZP chief Nagaraju too was in the same car, but both had providential escape. There were no injures. The officials ordered an inquiry into the incident. CM Chandrababu, who came to know about the incident, spoke to Kalva Srinivasulu.
Incidentally, Kalva’s vehicle overturned earlier too when the Maoists tried to detonate a landmine in Anantapur. Though the then minister Paritala Ravi was the chief target, Kaluva’s vehicle too was damaged. But, then too, Kalva Srinivasulu emerged unscathed.