- Envisioned creating a $3 tn tourism GDP for India by 2047: FAITH chairman Nakul Anand
- Just like Elon Musk in US, we need more industry people in space sector: ISRO chief
- India sees lowest funding in the last five years in Q3: Report
- KL Deemed to be University successfully launches its First Satellite - KLSAT
- Kejriwal greets 32 students who cleared NDA exam
- WhatsApp may change the UI design for Android users; all details
- Confusion in TFI as ‘Salaar’ eyes on Christmas season
- Australia's inflation rises to 5.2%
- PL Technical Research: Buy HBL POWER - Technical Pick
- Doctors call for action against growing burden of heart-related diseases
Jagan Plans To Field Sharmila From Ongole ?
To counter the TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidus development mantra, YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is making quick moves to win majority Assembly and Parliamentary constituencies in next elections in Andhra Pradesh
To counter the TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidu’s development mantra, YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is making quick moves to win majority Assembly and Parliamentary constituencies in next elections in Andhra Pradesh.
Sensing Chandrababu paid special attention on Ongole Parliamentary Constituency by taking up several developmental programmes including the completion of Veligonda project, YS Jagan has come out with the idea of fielding his sister Sharmila as party candidate from the Lok Sabha seat.
In 2014 elections, YSR Congress leader and Jagan close relative YV Subba Reddy won the Ongole Lok Sabha seat against TDP candidate Magunta Srinivasula Reddy. The constituency was dominating by Reddy, SC and Minority population.
Leaders said Jagan wanted to retain Ongole seat by thwarting away Chandrababu's attempt to lure people in the guise of development. The YSR Congress is of the strong view that Sharmila will be the suitable candidate to execute Jagan's strategy successfully in Ongole.