- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
11 minors escape from Juvenile home
11 minors escaped from a juvenile home for boys at Saidabad late on MondayIt is learnt that the boys who are aged between 1418 years broke the ventilator of the restroom and fled from the juvenile home by jumping off an adjacent building around 9 pm
Hyderabad: 11 minors escaped from a juvenile home for boys at Saidabad late on Monday.
It is learnt that the boys who are aged between 14-18 years broke the ventilator of the restroom and fled from the juvenile home by jumping off an adjacent building around 9 pm. All the boys are reported to have been accused of rape, theft and murder cases. But a few hours later, one of the boys returned to the home and explained their fleeing from the home.
On August 23, six boys were escaped and three of them returned back to home. Similarly, 15 boys were fled from the state juvenile home in May.
According to Saidabad Inspector K. Sattaiah, the boys escaped from the back side of the building which had no cameras and hence no footage has been recorded. He also said that a complaint was registered against them by the facility management of the juvenile home around 1 am on Tuesday.