- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Selfie with Nandamuri Harikrishna's dead body goes viral
In what could be seen as a shameful act the nursing staff at Kamineni hospital that treated Nandamuri Harikrishna took a selfie with his corpse
In what could be seen as a shameful act the nursing staff at Kamineni hospital that treated Nandamuri Harikrishna took a selfie with his corpse.
Harikrishna who had met with a car accident was shifted to Kamineni Hospitals where he succumbed due to serious head injuries. While everyone in the hospital was dejected over the incident, a team of hospital nurses are busy in taking pictures with the actor's dead body.
Expressing their grief over the issue, the staff then shared the pictures on social media. The picture shows a male compounder taking selfies with other nurses along with the deceased.
In yet another incident, a video of a man taking a selfie with Harikrishna's pyre also went viral.