- Every decade a women’s dressing style changes
- Praasa Mani delivers lecture on ‘Prakruti odilo parisramalu’
- Aloe can provide immediate relief for your infant
- TDP stages novel protest against Naidu’s arrest
- Bejan Daruwalla’s Horoscope
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today surges, check the rates on 24 September, 2023
- Kishan Reddy slams govt over exam cancellation
- BJYM activists donate blood
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today surges, check the rates on September 23, 2023
- IT employees call for car rally from Hyderabad to Rajahmundry, police says no permission
Cleaning of Pragati Nivedana Sabha venue begins
The TRS government has successfully organised the public meeting in the presence of lakhs of people who turned up to Kongara Kalan from various parts of the state
The TRS government has successfully organised the public meeting in the presence of lakhs of people who turned up to Kongara Kalan from various parts of the state.
A day after the meeting, the TRS party has begun cleaning the venue. In a tweet the Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao said as assured to the High court, the task of clearing the trash from the meeting has been taken up by the TRS volunteers.
Mini trucks and other vehicles have been pressed into service to transport the waste. In addition to this, the government also deployed men and women to clean the venue.
Speaking to the reporters, government whip Palla Rajeshwar said that 70 per cent of waste have been cleared and the rest will be cleaned by Tuesday.