- German brand Blaupunkt brings 2 affordable 43, 55-inch Google TVs in India
- Envisioned creating a $3 tn tourism GDP for India by 2047: FAITH chairman Nakul Anand
- Just like Elon Musk in US, we need more industry people in space sector: ISRO chief
- India sees lowest funding in the last five years in Q3: Report
- KL Deemed to be University successfully launches its First Satellite - KLSAT
- Kejriwal greets 32 students who cleared NDA exam
- WhatsApp may change the UI design for Android users; all details
- Confusion in TFI as ‘Salaar’ eyes on Christmas season
- Australia's inflation rises to 5.2%
- PL Technical Research: Buy HBL POWER - Technical Pick
Hyderabad twin blasts verdict today
The verdict related to 2007 twin blasts occurred at Gokul Chat and Lumbini Park will be given today at a special court arranged in Cherlapally jail
Hyderabad: The verdict related to 2007 twin blasts occurred at Gokul Chat and Lumbini Park will be given today at a special court arranged in Cherlapally jail.
The judge for the II Additional Metropolitan sessions has postponed the Verdict today on August 27.
The term of imprisonment for the five accused Aneeq Shafique, Sayeed, Mohammed Sadiq Israr Ahmed Shaik and Tareeq Anjum who have been in Cherlapally jail for many years will be declared today.
According to the investigation agency, the accused were the part of Indian Mujahideen (IM) operatives. Around eight members were found to be accused in the case in which three of them are absconding along with the IM founder.