- Odisha will have a double-engine govt after 2024 election: Rajnath Singh
- Mekapati Vikram Reddy reviews on Revenue dept. in Nellore
- Sachin Tendulkar pays obeisance at Hazratbal, Shankaracharya temple in Srinagar; takes Shikara ride
- Olive Ridley turtles lay over 9K eggs in South Goa
- Sandeshkhali unrest: Bengal BJP chief Sukanta Majumdar dragged by cops during protest
- Meta’s Oversight Board extends its scope to Instagram Threads
- Indian researchers develop 'organoid' to help in neurodegenerative diseases
- Priyanka Chopra gives sneak peek into MM's 'first hike'; fans gush over her voice
- Army rescues stranded students in J&K
- J&K approves development of 7 new Industrial Estates
All set for KCR public meeting today in Husnabad
Caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is launching the election campaign with the public meeting Ashirvada Sabha in Husnabad today where he will start his 50 days poll campaign
Caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is launching the election campaign with the public meeting 'Praja Ashirvada Sabha' in Husnabad today where he will start his 50 days poll campaign.
It is expected that KCR will announce other 14 names of the party candidates at the meeting which also include Satish, son of Captian V Lakshmikantha Rao. Satish will be representing the Husnabad assembly constituency.
This is not the first time for KCR to hold a public meeting in Husnabad. He had organised many public meetings as what was described as the launch of the poll campaign. It is also learned that Husnabad has turned out lucky for him many times like his magic number 6. KCR announced the assembly dissolution on September 6 and announced 105 party candidates.
The Husnabad public meeting is the start of the election campaign as the TRS chief said that he will organise 100 public meetings in 50 days.
Irrigation minister Harish Rao who represents Siddipet constituency has been entrusted with the task of mobilising people at the meeting which is expected a presence of 70,000 people.