- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Power cuts will start if Congress is voted to power- KCR
Stating that the Congress has no knowledge of running the government, Chief Minister and TRS president K Chandrashekar Rao on Friday said that power cuts would start and card clubs would start again in the state if the Congress party is voted
Hyderabad: Stating that the Congress has no knowledge of running the government, Chief Minister and TRS president K Chandrashekar Rao on Friday said that power cuts would start and card clubs would start again in the state if the Congress party is voted.
The TRS chief kick started the party’s election campaign from the Praja Ashirvada Sabha in Husnabad on Friday. Chandrashekar Rao said that the Congress had no intelligence to run government and if they are voted again, power cuts and cards clubs would start in the State. He further alleged that the Congress leaders were only involved in lobbying and stayed under the feet of leaders of undivided Andhra Pradesh.
“When Kiran Kumar Reddy (Chief Minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh) said he will not give single rupee to Telangana, these Congress leaders did not raise their voice, nor did they tender resignations to their posts. They gave duplicate resignations and signed files from their houses,” alleged Rao.
The chief minister said that if the TRS is voted to power again, the government would make Telangana as wetland of one crore acres. Stating that he was not satisfied with the salaries of the government employees, Rao said that if the TRS comes to power, the salaries would be increased as per the economic situation of the State.