- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
KCR likely to announce candidates for remaining 14 assembly seats today
TRS chief and caretaker chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is likely to announce the party candidates for remaining 14 constituencies today
TRS chief and caretaker chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is likely to announce the party candidates for remaining 14 constituencies today.
The constituencies for which candidates are to be announced include Vikarabad, Medchal, Malkajgiri, Amberpet, Musheerabad, Khairathabad, Goshamahal, Charminar, Choppadandi, Warangal (East), Huzurnagar, Kodad and Zaheerabad constituencies.
Of the 119 constituencies, KCR announced the names of 105 candidates on September 6 after dissolving the assembly. It is learned that the party supremo has finalised the 14 party candidates and is expected to release the final list today.