- Foolproof arrangements for Chakra Snanam: Addl SP
- Centre recognises two villages under Best Tourism Village category in Telangana
- Implement promises before landing in Telangana, Kavitha tells Modi
- Ex-Bhongir DCC chief returns to Congress; more leaders, including BRS MLAs, to follow
- HC stays GO 84 regularising sale transactions through unregistered documents
- Nitish rules out return to NDA
- Kendriya Vidyalaya to be set up in Dhone mandal
- C-295 aircraft inducted into IAF
- Ensure Ganesh idols immersion passes off peacefully: SP
- If voted to power, Congress will conduct caste census: Rahul
Kondagattu bus tragedy: death toll rises to 61
In the major bus tragedy, the death toll of Kondagattu victims rose to 61 on Wednesday The bus accident which occurred on Kondagattu ghat road of Jagitial district on Tuesday claimed 57 lives
In the major bus tragedy, the death toll of Kondagattu victims rose to 61 on Wednesday. The bus accident which occurred on Kondagattu ghat road of Jagitial district on Tuesday claimed 57 lives.
The reason for the accident is reported to have the driving taking the ghat road to save fuel reducing the distance by 2 km. It was also learned that the bus was at a speed of 70 kmph when the incident took place.
The driver Parameshwar escaped the mishap with minor injuries while several passengers were still under critical condition. They were shifted to Hyderabad and Karimnagar for better treatment.
The last rites of 57 deceased were performed in their villages on Wednesday with Shanivarampet village alone accounting for 13 funerals.