- Calcutta HC allows central fact-finding team, LoP to visit Sandeshkhali
- India makes strong pitch for restoration of Appellate Body at WTO
- Homegrown Addverb unveils India's 1st assistive dog robot
- China agrees to rollover Pakistan’s $2 bn debt on existing terms
- Men can be victims of sexual assault too, observes Kerala High Court
- FM Sitharaman to launch Electronic Data Interchange facility for Customs stations in NE states
- DY Patil T20 Cup: Shikhar Dhawan and Dinesh Karthik's comebacks go in vain as DY Patil Blue lose by one run
- Six personalities named for Akademi Ratna, 92 for Sangeet Natak Akademi awards
- Thousands of devotees take part in 'Palkhi Yatra' at BAPS UAE temple
- Govt to launch 2nd auction of critical mineral blocks on Feb 29
Naidu to give statement in Assembly on Anantapur clashes
Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu took seriously over the law and order disturbances at Tadipatri in Anantapur District, on Monday He warned the TDP leaders for their involvement in the clashes with Prabhodananda Swami Asramam organisers and followers
Amaravati: Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu took seriously over the law and order disturbances at Tadipatri in Anantapur District, on Monday. He warned the TDP leaders for their involvement in the clashes with Prabhodananda Swami Asramam organisers and followers.
Chief Minister reviewed the issue with police higher authorities and also took feedback from intelligence officials.
He interacted with the district TDP leaders and also MP JC Diwakar Reddy over teleconference, and warned Diwakar Reddy for his protests in the district.
Chandrababu Naidu likely to give a statement on it in the Assembly today, sources informed.
Clashes triggered between the Prabhodananda followers and Diwakar Reddy team during the Vinayaka immersion programme on Sunday. Diwakar Reddy is protesting there demanding shifting of the Asramam.