- Odisha Shocker: Man kills elderly mother, sets body on fire
- Goa Police book one for objectionable remarks against Lord Ram on FB
- iPhone 15 Pro Max: Delicate or Tough? Find out
- Delhi HC halts pizza outlet from using 'Dominick Pizza' due to trademark infringement by Domino's
- Gandhi Jayanti 2023: 50+ Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi to Start Your Day with Inspiration!
- Foreign students facing severe accommodation crisis in UK: Report
- Gritty stories depicting the realities of the entertainment industry
- ORS Essentials: Simple Steps to Hydration and Daily Health
- Asian Games: Brave and unique Ayhika, Sutirtha lose in semis, claim bronze in women's doubles TT
- Stress a major cause of digestive problems : Experts
Hyderabad: Modern crane used for speedy immersion of Ganesh Idols
With the Operation Gajanana, city police made a special plan for the immersion of Khairatabad Ganesh As thousands of devotees gather at Tankbund to say good bye to Khairatabad Bada Ganesh police with an extensive discussion with Utsav committee members made a plan to immerse the Bada Ganseh as early as possible before 1 pm
Tadano 400 T Modern Crane used for immersion:
With the Operation Gajanana, city police made a special plan for the immersion of Khairatabad Ganesh. As thousands of devotees gather at Tankbund to say good bye to Khairatabad Bada Ganesh police with an extensive discussion with Utsav committee members made a plan to immerse the Bada Ganseh as early as possible before 1 pm. Since most of the city public come to see the bada Ganesh immersion to the tankbund areas police made arrangements to start the procession at 7:20 am. From there they speedily moved the procession to the tankbund entrance. After reaching the idol to the crane for puja and welding works atleast one and half hour will take. By keeping in view police arranged latest crane with advance features for immersion.
The Tadano 400 T modern crane with left side steering and 12 tyres was used for the immersion of Khairatabad Ganesh has Japan Technology with ARD(Automatic Release Device) which can lift the load of 400 tonnes easily and release the object within fraction of times automatically. The work is guided by a latest advanced computer system with a three lights in it namely Red, Yellow and Green lights showing them the errors if any to the operators.
Within 25 minutes after loading into the Crane Khairatabad Ganesh was immersed with its latest computer technology. After the Khairatabad Ganesh along with police department officials, other department officials took a long breathe and involved in other security duties later on Tankbund.