- UK transport union accepts pay offer to end rail strikes
- New needle-free vaccine patch to protect against Zika virus
- Hyderabad: Youth chip in with services at many polling booths in city
- JU teachers’ body sends letter to CJI seeking permanent V-C
- PL Technical Research: STOCK RADAR - IGL
- Hyderabad: Secunderabad Cantt logs top voter turnout with 47.14 %
- 8 key infra sectors rise 12.1% in Oct
- Markets rise for 3rd session in a row
- Fire breaks out in a boat at Kakinada coast, 11 fishermen rescued
- 5G rollout subject to funding: VIL CEO
Hyderabad: Private schools, medical shops observe bandh
A few private schools and medical shops in the city have observed bandh today The impact of schools bandh was not so high, several schools in the city are working despite the bandh called by the TRSMA
Hyderabad: A few private schools and medical shops in the city have observed bandh today. The impact of schools bandh was not so high, several schools in the city are working despite the bandh called by the TRSMA.
The Telangana Recognised School Management Association (TRSMA) called for the private schools bandh today protesting against the state demand of producing NOC from fire and traffic department for the schools.
On the other hand, all the medical shops in the city have been closed against the online sale of medicines which is affecting the business of medical shops. All India Chemists and Druggists Association called for the bandh today.