- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
- Moderate tremors felt in parts of North Bengal; no damage reported
- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
Immaneni RamaRao said his fight continue till end against the Revanth Reddy cases
Immaneni RamaRao said that his fight continue till the end to get justice in the cases filed against TPCC Working president Revanth Reddy casesAddresding a press conference in hyderabad, he said that he is going to approach the Central investigative agencies for speedy trial in Revanths casesHe said, already notices served to the RevanthReddybeore IT Raids
Hyderabad: Immaneni RamaRao said that his fight continue till the end to get justice in the cases filed against TPCC Working president Revanth Reddy cases.Addresding a press conference in hyderabad, he said that he is going to approach the Central investigative agencies for speedy trial in Revanth's cases.He said, already notices served to the RevanthReddybeore IT Raids.
RamaRao said, his complaint against Revanth's is about Rs 300 to 400 crore but in IT Raids more than that amount is unearthing. He said the governments should take action on the cases against Revanth Reddy.
He said he does not have any connection with any political party and political leaders.He ruled out any personal differences with Revanth Reddy and till now he did not get any threats from anybody including from Revanth Reddy supporters.He said as a precautionary measure he will ask for security to the concerned departments. Further he ruled out any political vendetta or political conspiracy against Revanth Reddy.
Replying to the questions on the cases filed on him, he said no cases were filed against him and he did not have any information on that. He did not answered straight lu whether cases filed on him or not.He also ruled out any roudysheet opening on him. He said, cases filed on him when he tried to rescue a woman client from the land grabbers.
He said, somany victims who bought plots from Sai Mourya Estate were approaching him for the justice.In JubileeHills housing society plot allocations case he ruled out personally targetting RevanthReddy and said that he filed cases against 12 members including RevanthReddy.