- BJP Mahila Morcha seeks SC’s intervention
- Hyderabad: Master class on photography, film at MANNU
- Guntur: TDP, JSP confirm candidates for 12 out of 17 Assembly seats
- One dead, four injured after a car crashes in Nalgonda
- Vijayawada: Prepare for polls, Daggubati Purandeswari to cadre
- Nellore: Newbies to play tug-of-war in 2024 elections
- Devotional extravaganza with Annamayya Sankeerthanas today
- People against Constitution indulging in negative propaganda: CM
- Hyderabad: Training session on identification of critical polling stations held
- Kartik digs Bengaluru’s culinary delights
Telangana men who toiled without salaries in Gulf reached Hyderabad
Over 25 people from Telangana who toiled without food and salaries in the Gulf countries have reached Hyderabad on Sunday
Over 25 people from Telangana who toiled without food and salaries in the Gulf countries have reached Hyderabad on Sunday.
After a series of complaints received by the kins of the gulf victims, a team of government officials from the state visited UAE to bring back the people suffering in the country.
The UAE government sought an approval from Amnesty and sent the people to India after holding a meeting with Indian high commissioner in the presence of state government officials Arvind Singh, Mahesh Bigala, Narasimha Naidu, Rasheed and Chittibabu.
The state NRI department officials welcomed the victims at the RGI airport who returned to the city from Sharjah.