- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Naidu to file recall petition
Advocates will file a recall petition at Darmabad District Magistrate court on behalf of Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu
Amaravati: Advocates will file a recall petition at Darmabad District Magistrate court on behalf of Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
During a review meeting on Babli project case held at his residence at Undavalli with the ministers and legal experts, the ministers suggested Chandrababu Naidu not to attend personally in the court, but send advocates to file recall petition against the non bailable arrest warrant, on Saturday.
The court issued non bailable arrest warrant to Naidu regarding a case on him in 2010, when they staged protests in Maharashtra. TDP opposed construction of Babli project on Godavari River. The court summoned another 15 TDP leaders in this case.