- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
- ‘Pindam’ storyline fascinated me: Producer Yeshwanth Daggumati
- Brahmanandam wraps key schedule of ‘Kannappa’
- Chandrika Ravi to play Silk Smitha in her biopic
- Vishal’s film with Hari titled ‘Rathnam,’ teaser unveiled
Hyderabad-Goa Indigo flight escapes mishap
Minutes before the flight take off, an Indigo flight heading to Goa from Hyderabad escaped a huge mishap after the pilot noticed a vehicle on the runway and rescued the passengers by applying emergency brakes this morning There are around 180 passengers on board
Hyderabad: Minutes before the flight take off, an Indigo flight heading to Goa from Hyderabad escaped a huge mishap after the pilot noticed a vehicle on the runway and rescued the passengers by applying emergency brakes this morning. There are around 180 passengers on board.
The Indigo flight (6E743) have to depart from the Shamshabad at 5.50 am and has to reach goa by 7 am.
The airport authorities who believed that the flight may have halted due to a technical snag was shocked after learning about the vehicle on the runway. They ordered an immediate probe on the incident.