- Modi has no moral right to visit Telangana, say BRS posters
- Airtel continues its 5G growth streak with 50 million unique customers on its network
- Binance’s Bitcoin trading volume dips 48% amid reintroduced fees
- This is when ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ will be available in OTT
- Monsoon ends with 'normal' rainfall as positive factors countered El Nino effect, says IMD
- Congress seeking to divide women in name of caste, hates me as I am from backward community: PM Modi By Kumar Rakesh
- Himachal CM announces Rs 4,500 crore disaster relief package with enhanced compensation
- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
Doctors Negligence Claims Newly Born Baby Life
The neglect of doctors in providing timely treatment claimed the life of a newly born baby in Guntur Government hospital
Amaravati: The neglect of doctors in providing timely treatment claimed the life of a newly born baby in Guntur Government hospital.
To cover up their failure, doctors asked the parents to take away the infant body from the hospital immediately. When the staff demanded Rs 500 to discharge the body, the relatives staged dharna and exposed doctors negligence.