- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Rayalaseema youth who protested Aravinda Sametha meet with road mishap
The group of youth, who addressed a press conference recently opposing the insulting of Rayalaseema region and the slang in NTRstarrer Aravinda Sametha, met with a road mishap while coming to Hyderabad from Rayalaseema
The group of youth, who addressed a press conference recently opposing the insulting of Rayalaseema region and the slang in NTR-starrer Aravinda Sametha, met with a road mishap while coming to Hyderabad from Rayalaseema.
One person died during the treatment, while three others suffered grievous injuries. They were coming to Hyderabad to attend a TV debate.
The deceased has been identified as Jalam Srinu, while Krishna Naik, Ravi Kumar and Rajasekhara Reddy suffered injuries. Their vehicle suffered heavy damage in the road mishap. According to a Facebook post, Jalam Srinu was also active in Rayalaseema agitation and Dalit movement.