- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
- Moderate tremors felt in parts of North Bengal; no damage reported
- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
Asian Champions Trophy: Dilpreet's hat-trick lead India scored 11 goals
India didnt start on a winning note as they failed to make any score in the first quarter The Indians took 28 shots in the next 45 minutes of the match whereas Oman scored nil
India didn't start on a winning note as they failed to make any score in the first quarter. The Indians took 28 shots in the next 45 minutes of the match whereas Oman scored nil.
Out of the 11 goals India made, five came off the eight penalty corners created by the Indian forwards.
Man-of-the-Match Dilpreet Singh, teenage striker missed three chances to deflect a slap-ball from outside the circle into the goal. But he managed to make up for his misses with a hat-trick.
In the 17th minute of the match, India opened the scoring through Lalit Upadhyay, which welcomed a series of goals.
Akashdeep Singh, Chinglensana Singh, Gurjant Singh, Harmanpreet Singh, Mandeep Singh, Nilakanta Sharma and Varun Kumar were the other men on goal for India.
On Saturday, India will take on arch-rivals Pakistan.