- LG orders Project Management Unit to be set up for Multi Modal Integration ops at Metro Stations
- Will conduct caste census in India after 2024: Lalu Prasad
- JSW Infra to make market debut on Tuesday after 2 days of IPO closure
- Net office leasing rises 5 pc to 18-month high of 10.37 mn sq ft in Jul-Sep across top 7 cities: JLL
- Ageing Singapore offers a blueprint for action By Rahul Malhotra, Duke-NUS Medical School
- No copyright in scriptures but their adaptations protected : Delhi HC
- Abhishek Banerjee leads TMC protest at Rajghat pressing Centre to release MGNREGA funds
- CIL's coal supply to power sector rises 3.4 pc to 294.8 MT in H1
- Akali Dal slams AAP for spending crores to ‘inaugurate’ hospital ward
- CM Mann, Kejriwal launch Mata Kaushalya hospital in Patiala
Woman commits suicide with children by electrocuting self in Hyderabad.
Following a dispute with husband, a woman along with her two children committed suicide by electrocuting herself in LB Nagar here on Friday
Following a dispute with husband, a woman along with her two children committed suicide by electrocuting herself in LB Nagar here on Friday.
Sravanti, a resident of Mansoorabad near LB Nagar caught hold of the electric wires and her son Sai Tej (10) and Chitti ending the trio lives.
They were shifted to a hospital for post-mortem. A case of suicide has been registered.