- Karnataka attracts $16 million investment from Waters Corporation to set up a GCC in Bengaluru
- Mynampally and son join Congress in New Delhi
- YS Jagan launches Jagananna Arogya Suraksha, says free medical tests to all
- ISKCON sends Rs 100 cr defamation notice to BJP MP Maneka Gandhi
- Committee again asks Karnataka to release 3,000 cusecs water till Oct 15
- Kejriwal unveils 15-point winter action plan to combat air pollution
- Tirupati: Surge in pilgrim rush
- Asian Games: India's success in shooting at Hangzhou charted inside a 'war room' in NCR
- K'taka CM felicitates gold medal-winning Indian blind women's cricket team
- Decision to be taken after discussion with a team of experts: CM assures the protesters
Child trafficking in Yadadri, HC to hear PIL tomorrow
The Hyderabad High Court on Monday will hear a Public Interest Litigation PIL on child trafficking and sexual abuse which came to light recently in Yadadri, Nalgonda and other parts of the state
The Hyderabad High Court on Monday will hear a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) on child trafficking and sexual abuse which came to light recently in Yadadri, Nalgonda and other parts of the state.
A bench comprising Chief Justice TBN Radhakrishnan and Justice SV Bhatt will hear the PIL filed pertaining to a news report on child trafficking.
Around 23 cases have been registered till date and the victims are being sent to Prajwala rescue home and other NGOs.