- Our fight is for removing fear from common man's heart in J&K: Special DG CID
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Birth Anniversary 2023: History, Significance, Quotes, Slogans, and 5 Must-read Books
- Nara Bhuvaneshwari and Brahmani to lead TDP’s yatras
- Crocodile dies after coming under train in Karnataka
- BJP leaders should give the correct script to PM Modi in Nizamabad - Palla Rajeshwar Reddy
- Shorter course of radiation therapy safe for early-stage breast cancer patients
- Google Pixel 8 series listed on Flipkart before India launch; Pre-orders start on October 5
- Global economy taking a turn for worse, caution ahead: Zoho’s Sridhar Vembu
- Gandhi is the only Mahatma and Father of the Nation: Siddaramaiah
- Why India must continue to engage with Maldives despite election of pro-China President
Multi-level marketing fraud, One held by Cyberabad police
Authority of the Economic Offences Wing EOW of Cyberabad commissionerate arrested one of the distributors of Future Maker Life Care FMLC Pvt Limited in a multilevel marketing fraud
HYDERABAD: Authority of the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of Cyberabad commissionerate arrested one of the distributors of Future Maker Life Care (FMLC) Pvt Limited in a multi-level marketing fraud. The accused, Kailashchandra Arya, is a teacher from Narayangarh village in Mallargarh tehsil of Mandsor district, Madhya Pradesh.
Cyberabad police said Arya, on the decree of Future Maker Life Care (FMLC) Pvt Ltd management, convinced people to come to the meetings of FMLC, which were held in high-end hotels of Madhya Pradesh.Arya joined FMLC few years ago. Since February 2017, he made 60,000 people join the company as members by manipulating them about products of the multilevel marketing company and the huge commission a participant gets for sale of products and by introducing new participant, Cyberabad police said.
Due to his performance, Arya became Royal Diamond Star member and earned approximately Rs 2.5 crore through commissions.
Arya was arrested from Hyderabad when he visited the city for personal work on Sunday. The accused will be declared before court for judicial remand.Cyberabad police have already detained many people from FMLC for the multi-level marketing fraud.