Multi-level marketing fraud, One held by Cyberabad police
Authority of the Economic Offences Wing EOW of Cyberabad commissionerate arrested one of the distributors of Future Maker Life Care FMLC Pvt Limited in a multilevel marketing fraud
HYDERABAD: Authority of the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of Cyberabad commissionerate arrested one of the distributors of Future Maker Life Care (FMLC) Pvt Limited in a multi-level marketing fraud. The accused, Kailashchandra Arya, is a teacher from Narayangarh village in Mallargarh tehsil of Mandsor district, Madhya Pradesh.
Cyberabad police said Arya, on the decree of Future Maker Life Care (FMLC) Pvt Ltd management, convinced people to come to the meetings of FMLC, which were held in high-end hotels of Madhya Pradesh.Arya joined FMLC few years ago. Since February 2017, he made 60,000 people join the company as members by manipulating them about products of the multilevel marketing company and the huge commission a participant gets for sale of products and by introducing new participant, Cyberabad police said.
Due to his performance, Arya became Royal Diamond Star member and earned approximately Rs 2.5 crore through commissions.
Arya was arrested from Hyderabad when he visited the city for personal work on Sunday. The accused will be declared before court for judicial remand.Cyberabad police have already detained many people from FMLC for the multi-level marketing fraud.
- Delhi High Court seeks ED's reply on maintainability of Vadra's plea in PMLA case
- Supreme Court seeks Election Commission reply on increasing VVPAT sample survey per assembly segment
- Pakistan will celebrate Diwali if Congress wins LS elections: Vijay Rupani
- Naveen Patnaik says no national party will receive Majority in upcoming LS polls
- BJD announces 9 assembly constituencies candidates