- 52 dead, 50 injured in 'suicide' blast near Balochistan mosque
- Kakani Govardhan Reddy accused TDP of telling lies in Skill Development case
- Eshwar Khandre – DK Shivakumar meet, discuss on Godavari, Mehkar and Kalyana Karnataka projects
- Cauvery bandh: K’taka is totally peaceful, says DyCM Shivakumar
- Asian Games: Aishwary Tomar wins silver for India in Men's 50m Rifle 3-position
- Over 16,000 children displaced following Libya floods: Unicef
- Last 9 years have seen decisive decision-making, vibrant democracy at work, says Shah
- Over 2 lakh deaths in UP due to cardiovascular diseases
- Hindustan Zinc proposes to create separate entities as part of restructuring
- Kejriwal reaffirms AAP's commitment to INDIA bloc amid Punjab controversy
Will revise voter list: CEC OP Rawat
Chief Election Commissioner of India Om Prakash Rawat on Wednesday said that they have restricted the money and liquor flow in the state ahead of Telangana assembly polls
Chief Election Commissioner of India Om Prakash Rawat on Wednesday said that they have restricted the money and liquor flow in the state ahead of Telangana assembly polls.
Addressing the media here at Taj Krishna, Rawat also said that they have overseen the election arrangements, security and election staff for the polls. "Special arrangements will be made at the polling booths for women and disabled," Rawat said.
The CEC also said that they are revising the electoral rolls further without any corrigendum.
Rawat also said that they have received representations from the political parties to monitor the government advertisements of neighbouring states.
"Issues pertaining to the polling machines will be overseen by c-dock engineers," the ECI said.