- Must take permission before launching AI models, safeguard electoral process: Centre to Big Tech
- 5 Sleep Strategies for Diabetics: Manage Blood Sugar Naturally
- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
Don't politicise hard work of Telangana police: KTR to Uttam
Minister for IT and MAUD KT Rama Rao lambasted TPCC chief Uttam Kumar Reddy to stop being downright and stupid against the Telangana police officers
Minister for IT and MAUD KT Rama Rao lambasted TPCC chief Uttam Kumar Reddy to stop being downright and stupid against the Telangana police officers.
Uttam today remarked that the Telangana police is targetting Congress leaders and conducting a search on their cars acting upon the orders passed by KTR uncles -- Taskforce official Radhakrishna Rao and DIG Prabhakar Rao. The TPCC also said that this will be dealt with severely when the Congress comes to power in next elections.
Another @KTRTRS’s uncle Radhakrishna Rao has tasked his taskforce to specifically search (& harass) cars of opposition leaders only. All these illegal & partisan acts by KTR’s uncles now, will be dealt with very severely by the next @INCTelangana led government. #UnclesofKTR— Uttam Kumar Reddy (@UttamTPCC) October 25, 2018
@KTRTRS‘s uncle DIG Prabhakar Rao & his cronies are snooping illegally on all opposition leaders including me during this election campaign. They are brazenly violating all known election norms for free & fair polls. I urge @ElectionComm to take serious cognisance of this matter.— Uttam Kumar Reddy (@UttamTPCC) October 25, 2018
Reacting over it, KTR hit back at him by recalling an incident in 2014 where Uttam was caught by the police while transporting Rs 3 crore half burnt cash in his car.
Stop being downright crass & cheap @UttamTPCC— KTR (@KTRTRS) October 25, 2018
Are you insinuating that everyone who belong to a community is related & biased?
I understand your anxiety about cars being searched (as in 2014 when you were caught with 3Cr cash stash), atleast uphold dignity of the post you hold https://t.co/XEPo4I8C9K
KTR also questioned Uttam if all the member belonging to the community are working in the favour of TRS and also asked the TPCC chief to stop acting stupidly. The minister also made it clear, the entire police department is headed by DGP Mahendar Reddy who has been rated as the best police in maintaining law and order.
For your information @UttamTPCC Garu @TelanganaPolice headed by @TelanganaDGP Mahendar Reddy Garu has been consistently rated as the best & a role model to the country in maintaining law & order— KTR (@KTRTRS) October 25, 2018
Let’s not unnecessarily politicise & demoralise hardworking Telangana officers 🙏