- Delhi Police Arrest Three ISIS Terrorists Wanted By NIA In Coordinated Operation
- 'Madam Chief Minister' started with Auspicious Pooja Ceremony
- Tragic Drowning Accident Claims Two Doctors' Lives In Kerala River
- Violent Clash Over Land Dispute Claims Six Lives In Deoria, Uttar Pradesh
- Modi offers prayers at Sanwaliya Seth temple in Rajasthan's Chittorgarh, inaugurates projects worth Rs 7,000 cr
- NIA raids on APCLC leader's houses
- INDIA bloc to flex muscles with 'I Am Gandhi' peace march in Mumbai today
- Google Pixel Event 2023: From Pixel 8 to Pixel Watch 2, all that we expect to launch
- Dettol Banega Swasth India, 10th edition launch program at Hayath Mumbai
- Modi to visit Chhattisgarh, Telangana on Oct 3
Last date for Inter exam fee payment extended to Oct 31
The Telangana Board of Intermediate Education TSBIE has extended the last date of exam fee payment from October 24 to October 31
The Telangana Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has extended the last date of exam fee payment from October 24 to October 31.
According to the press note released on Thursday, candidates of general and vocational courses including failed students can pay the fee till October 31.
The release also directed the principals of junior colleges to collect the fee from students till October 31 and transfer the amount of TSBIE account on or before November 1, 2018.