- ‘Hi Nanna’ review: Emotional roller-coaster
- Tirupati: Ambedkar’s contributions to society unmatchable
- A career in Biotechnology with B.Tech degree
- Nellore: Seeds at 80% subsidy to affected farmers says Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- Cyclone damages 7,126 hectares paddy crop in Tirupati district
- Weather update: Rains to continue for next two days in Andhra Pradesh
- Google Unveils Gemini: Next-Gen AI Model in 3 Variants, Powers Bard & Pixel 8
- Ongole: Collector AS Dinesh Kumar pays floral tributes to Ambedkar
- Pragati Bhavan to be free from high rise barricades in two days
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Dec 7
Naidu directs police to take Law and Order seriously
Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu directed police department to take law and order seriously It is not plain law and order It is combination of political and economic game, he said on Friday, during second day collectors conference here in Undavalli in Guntur
Amaravathi:Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu directed police department to take law and order seriously. "It is not plain law and order. It is combination of political and economic game.", he said on Friday, during second day collectors conference here in Undavalli in Guntur.
"I have prepared action plan to stop such games and face them. As team leader I am assuring you dont get worried about such political games. Work for 100% target achievement", he assured the police.
He further blamed that the BJP leaders have been using YSRCP President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy as political weapon in the State to destroy Law and Order.
Reacting on the yesterday's attack on Jagan and followed developments, Chandrababu Naidu said that the Governor behaved like a secret agent for Central Government. He questioned the authority of Governor and asked that how could he directly enquire about the issue with DGP? He said that it was against to the federal spirit.
He warned that he will not tolerate any disturbance in law and order as well as interference of Central Government in state matters. He said that because TDP demanded BJP to accord Special Category Status, they resorted to defective politics.