- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
- London Indian Film Festival 2023 expands to more UK cities
- Anil Agarwal shakes up biz; to demerge five businesses of Vedanta, restructure zinc unit
- Aman Raj cards 63 to storm into third-round lead
Adinarayana Reddy blames Jagan, terms attack as political stunt
Marketing Minister Adinarayana Reddy blamed that the YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy unveiled a political drama at Visakhapatnam Airport and shifted to Hyderabad and from there to New Delhi
Amaravati: Marketing Minister Adinarayana Reddy blamed that the YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy unveiled a political drama at Visakhapatnam Airport and shifted to Hyderabad and from there to New Delhi.
He said it was a political stunt played by Jagan on the name of "Jagannatakam" Adinarayana Reddy, while speaking at the Dharma Porata Deeksha at Proddutor in Kadapa district in the presence of TDP president Nara Chandrababu Naidu, said that Jagan Mohan Reddy was resorting to blame game in this case. He said that the YSRCP was trying to through the blame on TDP in this case.
He said that Jagan Mohan Reddy should stop such heinous politics.
He said that the public will not accept such politics in the democracy.
Terming Jagan as Pig, he said that he defected from YSRCP to TDP because of Jagan’s attitude. He urged gathering to vote for TDP in all the Assembly Constituencies in the district.
He explained that the Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu did lot of welfare and development activities in the Kadapa. The development taken place in these four years was much more than that took place during the regime of the then CM YS Rajasekhar Reddy.