- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
BoB organised walkathon on the beach front
As a part of the Vigilance Awareness Week celebrations, Bank of Baroda, Visakhapatnam Region conducted a walkathon on the beach road on Friday
Visakhapatnam: As a part of the Vigilance Awareness Week celebrations, Bank of Baroda, Visakhapatnam Region conducted a walkathon on the beach road on Friday.
The staff and officials of the bank from the regional office and all the branches in the region participated in the walkathon.
Birendra Kumar, Bank of Baroda zonal head, Bangalore flagged off the walkathon. Nagesh Srivastava, head, Corporate and Institutional Relationship of the bank, Shailendra Kumar, AGM are also present.