- Demand for a new formula to release Cauvery water in times of crisis: DCM DK Shivakumar
- Death toll from Nagorno-Karabakh fuel depot blast rises to 170
- Fresh Raj Bhavan-Bengal Secretariat tussle over Guv’s recommendations on VC appointment search panel
- Being born as girl in MP is curse, Cong slams Shivraj govt over Ujjain rape case
- India's resolute stand during Galwan stand-off made world take note of us: Army chief
- Arete: Revolutionizing Cyber Risk Management and Incident Response
- AP High Court halts arrest of Nara Lokesh in Skill development case till October 4
- Japan's unemployment rate at 2.7%
- Amazon Great Indian Festival starts Oct 8 with early access to Prime members
- Sip, savor, and delight: Coffee and donuts unite!
Revanth Reddy lashes out at Harish Rao
Congress working president Revanth Reddy alleged that the relation between the caretaker chief minister and irrigation minister Harish Rao is not going well which is leading to the internal rifts among the leaders
Congress working president Revanth Reddy alleged that the relation between the caretaker chief minister and irrigation minister Harish Rao is not going well which is leading to the internal rifts among the leaders.
Alleging Harish Rao's conspiracy behind Narsareddy joining Congress, Revanth said that Narsareddy was taken to Rao's home on October 25 around 9 pm by Medak MP Kotha Prabhakar where they held a three-hour meeting adding the very next day Narsareddy met AICC leader Rahul Gandhi and joined Congress. He also dared to inquire the CCTV footages of the ministers' house.
Revanth also questioned Harish Rao as to why Narsareddy joined Congress a day after meeting the minister.