- Compassionate civil servant whose heart beats for poor people is true civil servant: President Murmu
- Student slap case: 'Incident should shock the conscience of state', observes SC
- ‘Jawan’ crosses Rs 1000 Cr; King Khan achieves rare feat
- Bring a good name to the government, or look elsewhere: DCM DK Shivakumar warns officials
- BJP has no will to implement Women’s Reservation Bill: Congress
- Rajnath Singh formally inducts first C-295 aircraft into the IAF
- Telangana Governor rejects KCR's nominees for two MLC posts
- Aus flight forced to turn around due to passenger's unruly behaviour
- Amazon to invest up to $4 bn in AI startup Anthropic in GenAI era
- Several leaders of BJP want to join Congress sensing imminent defeat in MP polls: Digvijaya
KCR perform pooja at Konaipally Venkateshwar swamy temple
TRS Chief K Chandrashekar Rao performed special pooja at Sri Venkateshwara Swamy temple at Konaipally
Hyderabad: TRS Chief K Chandrashekar Rao performed special pooja at Sri Venkateshwara Swamy temple at Konaipally.
Irrigation Minister T Harish Rao and other TRS leaders were also present during the occasion. The chief minister reached the Konaipally village at around 11.30 and took part in the pooja.
The TRS chief has sentiment towards this temple as he visits to the temple before taking up any work.
The TRS chief will file nomination at 2.34 pm at Gajwel RDO office. The nomination process was simple as the TRS chief asked the party leaders not to come and wanted only few people to accompany him in the nomination process.