Huge response to HappyNest flats in Amaravati
The second phase of HappyNest mega housing project flats booking launched by CRDA at Amaravati evoked huge response from customers on Monday
Vijayawada:The second phase of HappyNest mega housing project flats booking launched by CRDA at Amaravati evoked huge response from customers on Monday.
The CRDA has decided to construct flats in 14.5 acres land in Amaravati and started bookings last month . In all 300 flats were booked by customers in the first phase last month.
In the second phase over 700 flats were booked by 10 a.m. in one hour since booking started at 9 a.m. on Monday.
The CRDA commissioner Cherukuri Sreedhar said the huge response from the customers shows the confidence of the people on CRDA. The Capital Region Development Authority decided to construct double bed room and triple bed room flats. Sreedhar said the CRDA will go for HappyNest series and will build more apartments if buyers come forward. The CRDA has made arrangements at the main office for the convenience of customers. Wide publicity was given for booking online by CRDA
- London court issues arrest warrant against Nirav Modi
- Late Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar cremated with state honours; thousands bid adieu
- Indian Army holds military exercise with 17 African nations
- Move to appoint Lokpal comes after pressure on government: Anna Hazare
- Leaf-litter causes increasing pollution levels in Bengaluru