- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
TRS leading the show with the majority votes
TRS stretches lead to 61 seats of 83 for which trends are available
Hyderabad: TRS stretches lead to 61 seats of 83 for which trends are available.
Congress ahead in 16, BJP in 2
Former deputy CM Damodar Rajanarsimha of congress trails in Andole
Thanneru Harish Rao of TRS leading from siddipet
Akbaruddin Owaisi of AIMIM leading in Chadrayangutta
Congress working president Ponnam Prabhakar is in third place in Karimnagar
Updates at 9:30 am: confirmed threads available for 77 of 119 seats Telangana.
TRS Leads in Medak
Mahakutami leading in several constituencies in Nalgonda and Ranga reddy districts.
Congress leader Jana Reddy trails in Nagarjunasagar
Balka Suman of TRS leading in Chennur
Asuddin Owaisi MIM is ahead in 3 seats and BJP in 3 Eshwar Kopulla (TRS) ahead in Dharmapuri.