- Profit booking halts 6-day bull run
- Uppercase unveils school backpacks
- Kurnool: Officials told to address drinking water woes
- DPI-led GDP to reach $8-trn level by 2030
- FM for weeding out illegal loan apps
- Tirupati: Pulse polio programme to be held on March 3
- Gambhir-Tiwary Clash: Untold Details of Explosive KKR Dressing Room Conflict
- Shanmukh Jaswanth arrest: Police takes the youtube sensation into custody in drugs case
- Guntur: Anil predicts fall of TDP after polls
- After like Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun, and Vijay Deverakonda; another star hero to venture into the ownership of multiplexes
Two people died in an accident near Tripurantakam
In an accident that occurred near Tripurantakam on the early morning of Wednesday, two men were died while one woman is injured The police suspect that the fog and over speed are the culprits for the mishap
Yerragondapalem: In an accident that occurred near Tripurantakam on the early morning of Wednesday, two men were died while one woman is injured. The police suspect that the fog and over speed are the culprits for the mishap.
According to the Yerragondapalem CI Krishna Murthy and Tripuirantakam SI Kamalakar, the couple Grandhi Subbarao, aged 60 years and Grandhi Geetha Lakshmi, aged 55 years are returning from Narasarao Pet to their home at Markapuram on the night of Tuesday. Perumalla Siva, aged 40 years is driving the car. The overspeeding car hit a lorry coming opposite to them at the Bore Reddy Palle junction near Kesineni Palle village of Tripurantakam mandal at around 3AM on early morning of Wednesday.
Due to the impact, the driver Siva and Subbarao were died on the spot while Geetha Lakshmi, who is in the back seat suffered severe injuries. She was shifted Markapuram government hospital for treatment, as the police booked the case and started investigating it.