Debt-ridden farmer kills wife and two children
A farmer has killed his wife and two children at Armanpura village in the border district here, police said Friday
Ferozepur:A farmer has killed his wife and two children at Armanpura village in the border district here, police said Friday.
Accused Paramjit Singh Pamma, who owned six acres of land, was allegedly in debt, police said, adding that Pamma has been absconding after committing the crime on Thursday .
He killed his wife Pinder Kaur (35), and two children -- an 11-year-old girl and a 6-year-old boy -- while they were sleeping, police said.
The matter is under investigation, officials said.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve