- Tragic House Collapse Claims Lives Of Mother And Three Daughters Amidst Heavy Rains In Jammu and Kashmir
- Work hard to bring TDP-JSP to power: TDP chief to cadre
- Yogi Adityanath-Led BJP Government In Uttar Pradesh Set To Expand Cabinet Amid Recent Electoral Victories
- Chandrababu to meet TDP candidates in Palnadu district today
- BJP Files Complaint Against Congress Leader For Allegedly Mishandling National Anthem At Kerala Rally
- BJP will have to pick Reddy nominee if it goes solo
- TDP-Jana Sena alliance unstoppable, declares Naidu
- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
Congress MLA Anand Singh gets attacked ; sustains head injuries
On Saturday night the Congress MLA Anand Singh who had sustained head injuries, when he was attacked by his colleague, JN Ganesh
On Saturday night the Congress MLA Anand Singh who had sustained head injuries, when he was attacked by his colleague, JN Ganesh.
Singh had been admitted to Apollo Hospital, Seshadripuram, after he was allegedly hit on the head with a beer bottle. Currently, he possesses a black eye and cuts on his face. Doctors have given him two sutures for the head injury. Curiously, no FIR has been filed.
The incident took place at Eagleton Resort where the Congress MLAs have been locked down due to a reported poaching attempt by the BJP. Sources have said that the fight had started when Ganesh, MLA from Kampli and a former rowdy-sheeter, were having drinks.
Singh, is alleged to be the one who had struck a deal with the BJP and taken a handful of Congress MLAs to its camp.
A source added that, “Ganesh broke a beer bottle and started attacking Singh on his face and head. Bhima Naik (the other MLA who was camping in the Mumbai hotel) also joined in and started punching and kicking Singh.”
Congress spokesperson and former Nizamabad MP Madhu Goud Yaskhi had said that, “It was personal, district related. They are all together in the business. The scuffle has nothing to do with politics. They come from the same district and have business relations. It (the fight) is something related to that. It has nothing to do with politics.”
On Monday the party leaders are planning to meet the Governor Vajubhai Vala and make him aware of the situation. They are also planning to meet Singh in hospital but it is not likely that the police would be allowing them.