- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Fresh spell of rain, snowfall in Kashmir Valley
The weather office has forecast a fresh spell of rain and snowfall in the Kashmir Valley on Tuesday
Srinagar:The weather office has forecast a fresh spell of rain and snowfall in the Kashmir Valley on Tuesday.
"Moderate snowfall is likely to occur in the valley from today afternoon. However, the intensity will get heavier on Wednesday especially in the south Kashmir areas including the Pir Panjal mountain range," the Met Department said.
Following the forecast, authorities have issued an alert advisory to various District Magistrates in the valley.
Meanwhile, the minimum temperature in Srinagar was 0.2 degrees Celsius on Tuesday while in Pahalgam and Gulmarg, it was minus 2.2 and minus 5.0 respectively.
In the Ladakh region, Leh recorded minus 7.2 degrees Celsius, Kargil minus 17.0 and Drass minus 10.1.
Jammu city had 10.5 degrees Celsius, Katra 10.0, Batote 2.5, Bannihal 1.2 and Bhaderwah 1.6 as the night's lowest temperatures.