Damage to track at Nellore, mishap averted
Major mishap averted close to Nellore South Railway Station when key man observed broken track and he alerted the officials They visited the track on VijayawadaChennai line and observed the damaged track They stopped movement of trains and conducted temporary repairs
Nellore: Major mishap averted close to Nellore South Railway Station when key man observed broken track and he alerted the officials. They visited the track on Vijayawada-Chennai line and observed the damaged track. They stopped movement of trains and conducted temporary repairs.
Local people say a major accident was prevented with due alertness of the lower staff who responded immediately blowing the whistle on possible mishap. In fact, a goods train moved on the line and a passenger train from Vijayawada had to move. But, the key man who was checking the line notice break to the track and immediately informed to the officials.
They immediately stopped movement of trains on the line and deployed staff to take up temporary repairs. They will take up permanent repairs in a couple of days. Officials reduced speed on the line up to Vedayapalem and many trains run late due to repairs.
- Akhilesh slams PM of doing nothing for Bundelkhand, dubs Adityanath as Baba CM
- NYAY scheme a surgical strike on poverty: Rahul Gandhi
- Gautam Gambhir has two voter IDs says AAP, files criminal complaint
- Daler Mehndi joins Bharatiya Janata Party
- Samajwadi Party is Samapt Party, BSP Bilkul Samapt Party: Keshav Prasad Maurya