KCR condemns Pulwama attack, calls off birthday celebrations
Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao condemned the attack on CRPF jawans in Pulwama He expressed his deep condolences to the families of the martyrs and conveyed speedy recovery of the injured
Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao condemned the attack on CRPF jawans in Pulwama. He expressed his deep condolences to the families of the martyr's and conveyed speedy recovery of the injured.
Expressing grief over in the incident, KCR called off his birthday celebrations on February 17. He also requested the party leaders to cancel all the celebrations.
On the other hand, the TRS working president KT Rama Rao also appealed to the party leaders to cancel the birthday celebrations on KCR's request instead he asked them to promote campaigns like blood, organ donation and plantation.
In light of the horrific terrorist attack on our armed forces in Kashmir, Hon’ble CM KCR Garu has requested party cadre to call off all celebrations on his birthday on 17th 🙏— KTR (@KTRTRS) February 15, 2019
Please respect his request & instead of celebrations, promote blood/organ donation, plantation etc
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow
- Odisha governor invites Patnaik to form government after he stakes claim
- 2 held in Dabholkar murder case sent to CBI custody till Jun 1
- Swaraj seeks report over visa denial to German Padma Shri awardee
- One arrested in BJP worker murder case in Bengal