Ministry of External Affairs releases statement in light of ongoing tiff with Pakistan
Following the Pulwama Attack, Indian Airforces airstrike and shut down of airports, the Ministry if External Affairs releases their statement regarding the same
Highlight: Following the Pulwama Attack, Indian Airforce's airstrike and shut down of airports, the Ministry if External Affairs releases their statement regarding the same.
India informed about Counter-Terrorism (CT) action it took yesterday against a training camp of Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) in Pakistan based on information that the terrorist outfit intended to launch more attacks. Pakistan has used its Air Force to target military installations on the Indian side. Pakistan’s attempts were foiled successfully due to our high state of readiness and alertness
The Pakistan Air Force was detected and the Indian Air Force responded instantly. In that aerial engagement, one Pakistan Air Force fighter aircraft was shot down by a MiG 21 Bison of the Indian Air Force. The Pakistani aircraft was seen by ground forces falling from the sky on the Pakistan side. In this engagement, we have unfortunately lost one MiG 21. The pilot is missing in action. Pakistan has claimed that he is in their custody. We are ascertaining the facts.
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Debt ridden farmer kills self in Rajasthan
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting
- Narendra Modi to meet President Kovind in evening to stake claim to form new government
- Amid saffron surge, Mamata Banerjee's challenge to keep flock together ahead of Assembly polls