A newly married woman committed suicide in Vanasthalipuram PS limits
A newly married woman committed suicide by jumping down from the building in Vanasthalipuram police station limits on Saturday night The victim identified as Nivedita
A newly married woman committed suicide by jumping down from the building in Vanasthalipuram police station limits on Saturday night. The victim identified as Nivedita.
According to police, the victim married a software engineer by name Raghu prasad six months ago. The couple were living in Sushma Sai nagar and there were differences between them since their marriage. On Saturday night also both of them fought on their family matters. The victim in depression took the extreme step and jumped down from their building complex . With serious bleeding injuries the victim died on the spot.
Police shifted the body to Osmania General Hospital mortuary for postmortem. Nivedita family members were complained to police by alleging that due to the over harassment of Raghu prasad and his family members, her daughter committed suicide. By registering a case police took Raghu prasad and his family members and are investigating the case.
- Modi-Transition from Chaiwala to Chokidar
- BJP remarkably crosses 300-mark, rewrites history
- Prez Kovind accepts PM Modi's resignation, asks him to continue till new government takes charge
- Six Muslim MPs win parliamentary seats from Uttar Pradesh
- BJD's move to field women candidates in Lok Sabha pays off