Flaunt Ahimsa Silk clothes this Gandhi Jayanti (With Images)
Flaunt Ahimsa Silk Clothes This Gandhi Jayanti (With Images). As a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti Oct 2, wellness brand Vedic Collection has launched a line of garments made from Ahimsa Silk fabric.
New Delhi: As a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti Oct 2, wellness brand Vedic Collection has launched a line of garments made from Ahimsa Silk fabric.
Designed by ace designer Jattin Kochhar and conceptualised by Divita Kanoria of Vedic Collection, the line is titled 'Tatha Vastram by Jattinn Kochhar'.
Made from luxurious Indian silk, the collection comprises chic kurtas and kurtis along with stylish jackets for men and women, said a statement.
Ahimsa Silk is a technique of getting silk yarn from cocoons without killing the silk worms. The spinning of Ahimsa Silk takes around two months and weaving can take another month. The finished product, although slightly less lustrous, is softer to the touch.
The designs are available at the online store of the brand. They are available for a price tag upwards of Rs.8,000.
- 2nd EC notice to Pragya Thakur for Babri remarks
- Battle for Malda: One family, three candidates and a wall that separates them
- Rahul to be PM if Congress gets the maximum number of seats: Anand Sharma
- Send message you don't need someone airdropped from Delhi: Sitharaman to voters
- AAP candidates to file nominations on Monday, Congress wasted time: Gopal Rai