Eat mushrooms to stay energetic
Eat Mushrooms To Stay Energetic.Mushroom Helps To Ramp Up Nutritional Value, So Eat It To Stay Energetic, Says Expert.
Los Angeles: Do you know the advantages of eating mushrooms? It can help ramp up nutritional value, so eat it to stay energetic, says expert.
Actress, TV presenter and Celebrity Masterchef Winner Nadia Sawalha has teamed up with the Mushroom Bureau, an initiative that promotes advantages of mushrooms, to help launch their 'Just Add Mushrooms’ campaign.
The campaign aimed at encouraging people to cook more with fresh mushrooms, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Mushrooms are the natural source of vitamin B5, which helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and are perfect for those with a busy lifestyle, and are also naturally low in fat and calories.
“Mushrooms are a hugely underrated vegetable and one of the best ways I’ve found of sneaking healthy ingredients into my kids’ favourite meals! They’re a cheap way to add substance and flavour to a basic pasta dish or stir-fry and, with such little preparation needed, they’re super quick to cook with too,” said Sawalha.
“I think a lot of people are put off using mushrooms because they’re not sure how to prepare and cook them properly, but I’m hoping that my simple tips and recipes will inspire more people to add mushrooms to their meals.”
- Villagers boycott voting in Firozabad over development
- Kanimozhi distributing cash to voters during campaigning: V Abdullah Sait
- Central forces working for BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- Wave in favour of BJP giving sleepless nights to opposition: PM Modi
- Not any single party but NDA will form government after Lok Sabha polls, says Sanjay Raut