Indian origin designer to debut at Lakme Fashion Week
Indian Origin Designer To Debut At Lakme Fashion Week. Mawi Keivom, Britain-based Indian origin accessory designer, will debut at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer-Resort 2014.
MUMBAI: Mawi Keivom, Britain-based Indian origin accessory designer, will debut at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer-Resort 2014.
She will present creations from her latest collection Indian Odyssey during the five-day fashion extravaganza, starting March 11 here.
"I am very excited to showcase my collection in my home country for the first time. It's an honour to be a part of LakmA© Fashion Week," Keivom said in a statement.
The Manipur born accessory designer will team up with Gaurav Gupta for the March 13 show.
Gupta said he has created garments that perfectly accentuate her accessories collection and added: "I'm eagerly looking forward to presenting my collection adorned with her beautiful jewellery and accessories."
- Lt Gen Hooda laments Pragya's remark on Karkare
- Ex-Union minister Krishna Kumar joins BJP, says Sonia has no real love for India
- Goa CM asks police to beef up security of churches
- Modi says he is winning but no fun minus Gujarat's 26 seats
- People of Bengal will pay back 'notebandi' with 'votebandi': Mamata hits out at Modi