Social Networking – Ways to deal with abusive break ups
Social Networking – Ways To Deal with Abusive Break Ups. Relationships and friendships have certainly undergone a whole new metamorphosis in the recent times.
Relationships and friendships have certainly undergone a whole new metamorphosis in the recent times. With busier lives, hyper active social media, confusion with self-identity, we are all struggling to realize the importance of few vital aspects in our lives. This applies mostly with youngsters given their excessive exposure to social life thanks to the concept called social networking.
The constant short term relationships that are formed online are not new. Youngsters are often subject to heartbreaks and hurts, sometimes even abusesthat come in the form of verbal and physical forms as a reaction to things going awry. There are increasing number of crimes arising out of the over exposed connections that go wrong on Social Networking. Hence, there is a dire need of increased platonic relationships among the younger groups subjected to daily harassment in the name of partner.
Youngsters should now look at few crucial aspects before declaring their failure and surrendering to the after effects of social abuse.
1. Identify what you want – Instead of searching for an immediate ‘alternative’ in the name of love, the young crowd should learn to understand what they really want. The concept of love is overrated these days, and hence they should try and avoid taking hasty decisions out of sheer recklessness.
2. It doesn’t hurt to take time off – It is vital to take a break while going through an abusive relationship formed, either via real medium or the social profile. Try to realize that getting out of severe pain takes time to heal before another choice is made.
3. Identify platonic groups – while spending time on social networking, try to connect with people who have or are going through a similar phase. There are plenty of groups now online to share, communicate and reciprocate in a friendly way. This eases pain and re builds the lost confidence once again.
4. Be choosy – Choosing few reliable friends online comes handy. Scrutinize the friends who can be worthy of this place in your life. After all, social networking is all about people who exist within their profiles.
5. Don’t blame yourself – The younger groups have a tendency to blame themselves for the wrong choices made – please refrain from this. Mistakes happen with everyone and it is always important to learn and move on.