Summer cooler recipe: Chatapata salad
Summer cooler recipe: Chatapata salad, Mix all until well combined and chill for 1 hour before serving.,prinkle with chat masala when u eat(if you are interested).
Preparation time:15-20 mints
1.2 cups mixed seasonal fruits(apple,banana,grapes.strawberries,...etc)
2.1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
3.little salt to taste
4.1 tblespoon sugar
5.1 teaspoon chat masala
6.3 tblespoons finely choped fresh mint
7.1/4 cup raisins
1.In a large bowl,combine the honey,apple(diced),banana(sliced),grapes and strawberries(halved).
2.Add lemon juice,sugar,mint and raisins.
3.Mix all until well combined and chill for 1 hour before serving.
4.sprinkle with chat masala when u eat(if you are interested).
Salad:Watermelon Salad Recipe with Cucumber, mint, papaya
If u r looking 4 a cool and refreshing salad recipe 4 this summer look no further.
Preparation time:20-30 mints
1/4 watermelon,diced into bite-sized chunks,
1/2 cucumber,diced into bite-sized chunks,
1/2 papaya,diced into bite-sized,
lemon juice-2 tble spns,
virgin olive oil-1 tble spn,
4-5 fresh mint leaves,
freshly ground black pepper
1.Toss the watermelon,papaya and cucumber together in large bowl.
2.sprinkle the olive oil,lime juice and black pepper.
3.sprinkle the mint leaves over the top of the salad and mix well and serve & enjoy....:-)
- Another Bangladeshi actor asked to leave India for 'taking part' in TMC campaign
- Won't seek Mamata's support to form government: West Bengal Congress chief
- 3-year old boy in coma after torture by mother: Kochi police
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls, Phase 2: Congress complains to EC about faulty EVMs in Maharashtra
- Watch: Man hurls shoes at BJP MP GVL Narasimha during press conference