Tips for winter look
From fedora hats, dark lips to glitzy nails and wavy locks, one can make their winter look perfect by trying out a few fashion tips.
London: From fedora hats, dark lips to glitzy nails and wavy locks, one can make their winter look perfect by trying out a few fashion tips.
The experts at online hair and beauty retailer Hairtrade.com have shared their six favourite looks this winter as we welcome the colder months, reports contactmusic.com.
* Fedora hats: Everyone loves to wear a hat in winter. Sported by the likes of Kendall Jenner, Binky Felstead and Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, the fedora hat paired with a set of long locks is a great look.
If your hair is short then don’t panic. Celebrities like Victoria Beckham and Fearne Cotton have also pulled off the winter hat look with above-the-shoulder-length hair.
* Dark lip shades: Dark lips always work best during autumn and winter season. Burgundys, berries and taupe lip shades combined with camel and beige clothing are perfect for the festive period.
* Glitzy nails: Hands may be hidden behind gloves during the colder months but that doesn’t mean we can’t spruce up our nails. Nude shades with a splash of glitter is one of the best trend to try during winter.
* Waved locks: This winter is all about luscious waved locks, a look regularly sported by Kim Kardashian and Blake Lively. The effortless look can be recreated with the help of a simple curling wand and a spritz of firm hair spray.
* Smokey eyes: With the festive season also comes Christmas parties, there is no better look than a dramatic smokey eye at a special occasion. Seeing as it’s also Christmas, we can get away with glamming it up by adding a gold tint either on the eyelid or on the lower lash line.
* Winter warmers: If you want something different from a hat this winter then head warmers are a great alternative. The cosy faux fur headbands are right on trend and make a bold statement. Not to mention their ability to keep you nice and warm.
- Playing politics on dead bodies: Farmer rejects Hardik's copter to land on his farm
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'